Monday, April 21, 2014

Elder Bryce young finishing his time in Brazil


Hey-oh

I got to visit Santa Maria today with Elder Reese. It was great. I still don't have a functioning card reader, but I sent a few pictures that I got from Solange (a member from Santa Maria). 

It's once again hard to gather my thoughts about this week. Time to reorganize ideas and thoughts is scarce. I'm trying to write down all the great things that are happening. Two weeks ago we found a family of 8. It's a great feeling to teach 8 happy faces looking up at you. They all have great questions and are reading and praying. 5 of them walked 35 minutes in the sun to get to church. Michelle is going to get baptized soon, probably next Sunday. Many other great things are happening that I wish I had time to tell. 

I found out yesterday that Maciel and his family got baptized! I don't have pictures yet, but I got to see them. Maciel called me and told me how happy he was. His marriage was almost falling apart but the things the missionaries taught them helped them get together and decide to get baptized. Leone's wife will also get baptized this month. It's like my mission is a movie that's wrapping itself up. I've heard a lot of great news about old investigators. 

Love,
Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment