Monday, January 6, 2014

Elder Young serving in Novo Gama

I left Santa Maria and I'm now in Novo Gama which is right next to Santa Maria. The Novo Gama ward goes to the same chapel as Santa Maria so I'll see everyone I thought I was leaving forever every Sunday. I'm companions with Elder Bell! (my MTC companion). I'm really excited for this transfer. 

Maciel is going to get married and is planning to get baptized in Feb. Leone and his family are going to church and liking it. Things are going very well in Santa Maria. 

The attached picture is of Leone and his family. 

I don't have much time today because of transfers. 

One of my friends told me that his friend Elder Wilcock is serving in Las Vegas. Brandyn, if you know him, ask him if he knows elder Tippetts. 
Maciel at church

Family Night In Santa Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment