Sunday, August 4, 2013

This week we walked and walked and walked !


I hope you all had/are having(?) a good family reunion.

This week we walked and walked and walked. Fabrício lives pretty far away so when we visit him it takes a good chunk of time out of the day, but it's worth it. I don't know where the time went. Normally I have more stuff written down to pass on to you, but I have nothing. We continue visiting our progressing investigators, but none of them went to church yesterday. There were just a few people at church because many people are traveling. 

This week we're going to make our focus on finding new people, because many of out investigators aren't progressing. Akira and Adriana went on vacation. And we found out that Adriana's husband isn't too fond of the church, and he isn't home very often. He said that Akira can get baptized but we want the whole family to be able to be members, and to make sure her family is as dedicated as she is first. René, the member that has helped us so much with them, went on vacation too. I'm grateful for knowing that our work isn't in vain. To know that later on, people will probably have a second or third contact with the church, is a constant comfort.

I continue to be amazed at how fast my clothes dry, and the best heat is yet to come.

Next week I'll have more news! 
Elder Young

No comments:

Post a Comment