Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello everyone,

This is Bryce typing. I've been called on a mission by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints to serve in the Brasilia, Brazil mission. I'll be abroad for two years teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm elated to have such a great opportunity, not to visit Brazil and have a great experience for myself, but to share with the people there the biggest blessing in my life, which is the knowledge of Jesus Christ's Gospel. The Lord has said to "be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you..." (1 Peter 3:15). I eagerly intend to share my reasons for the hope that is in me for all those who seek hope. My family will update this page with newsletters, pictures, stories, and such that I send back. I leave next week on this great adventure, so check back in a few weeks to see updates. The option to subscribe via email is available in the right column. You can also send an email or post a comment to get more info or direct emails. Seeya in two years!

- Bryce

1 comment:

  1. Dear Elder Young:
    Thank you for the first information about your mission.
    We are pleased that you have made another great decision among those you have made to date in your life. This decision will become one of the most significant and precious choices you will make and you will receive your greatest blessing in life from the teaching you receive through the gift and power of the Holy Ghost. You have been blessed with a keen intellect; remember that it is the Holy Ghost who testifies of the truth to those you teach. Always pray and study the scriptures to keep the Holy Ghost close to you each day. Remember to love the people of Brazil. Love is the common denominator among those who are seeking the blessings of Heaven and knowledge of God and his beloved Son, Jesus Christ, our Savior.
    We love and pray for you each day,
    Grandpa and Grandma Havemann

    ReplyDelete